At The Blessed Margaret Home we treat all mothers and unborn children with dignity and respect.
- The Blessed Margaret Home Creed:
- No woman should ever be rejected
- No child should ever be unwanted
The Blessed Margaret of Castello Home for Crisis Pregnancies, founded in 1986, is the longest continually active crisis pregnancy home in the Delaware Valley. It is a residential home for pregnant women offering support, guidance, and physical security in a loving atmosphere, throughout a woman’s pregnancy. Our services are free of charge.
Who Do We Help?
The Blessed Margaret of Castello Home accepts women:
- On a first-come, first-served basis
- After completing a face to face with staff
Call us today at 215-245-8039 to arrange a visit and
If you do not wish to have full-time residence in the home, we can still help you. Call us, and we will refer you to an agency which is best suited to your needs.
What are the services the home can provide?
The Blessed Margaret Home offers love and support in a stable environment.
We provide everything you need to deliver and to begin a new, independent life with your baby.
We provide food and a secure and comfortable place to sleep and enjoy the companionship of other women, who are also preparing for motherhood.
We also offer:
Pregnancy counseling and classes
Infant care and parenting skills training
Nutrition and life skills classes
Adoption information and referrals
Maternity and baby clothes
Relationship counseling referrals
Addiction counseling referrals
All services are provided free of charge, thanks to donations from generous and loving supporters.
How you can help BMOC?
- Remember us in your prayers
- Sponsor a fund-raising event at your home, school, restaurant or parish
- Ask your employer about their gift-matching program
- Refer us to new funding sources
- Make a monetary donation
- Make a bequest by will or life insurance policy
- Make a contribution in memory of a loved one
- Donate new baby clothing or furniture
- Use our United Way Donor Choice number (#08986)
- Volunteer your time
- Designate Blessed Margaret Home Of Castello Home for Crisis Pregnancies on Amazon Smile to easily donate while you shop regularly
- Amazon wish list- Blessed Margaret Home
Your caring donations can be mailed to:
THE BLESSED MARGARET OF CASTELLO HOME
FOR CRISIS PREGNANCIES
P.O. BOX 361
BENSALEM, PA 19020
Click here to donate online
For more information about how to get involved in any of these ways, please call us at 215-245-8039.